Line Id: @agencyelectronics Tel : 099-254-2941
A Real Time Clock Module with battery backup using the easy to use DS1302 chip. The DS1302 chip uses a simple serial interface (see datasheet) and example code is available for Arduino, Raspberry Pi and many others.
- Real-Time Clock Counts Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Date of the Month, Month, Day of the Week, and Year with Leap-Year Compensation Valid Up to 2100
- Serial I/O for Minimum Pin Count
- 2.0V to 5.5V Full Operation
- Uses Less than 300nA at 2.0V
- Single-Byte or Multiple-Byte (Burst Mode) Data Transfer for Read or Write of Clock or RAM Data
- Board Size: 44mm x 24mm