Line Id: @agencyelectronics Tel : 099-254-2941
MQ-6 Liquefied Petroleum Gas Sensor Liquefied Isobutane Propane Gas Module ARDUINO BANGKOK
- Size: 32 mm X22mm X27mm
- Main chip: the LM393, MQ-6 gas sensor
- Working voltage: DC5V
- With a signal output instructions.
- Dual signal output (TTL level output and analog output)
- TTL output valid signal for low level. (when the low output electric signal lights at 4. ordinary times, can be directly pick up SCM)
- Analog 0 ~ 5 v voltage, the higher the concentration, the higher the voltage.
- High sensitivity to hydrogen
- Can be resistant to ethanol steam, LPG (petroleum), smoke interference
- Has a long service life and reliable stability
- Quick response recovery feature